Work with us!
We're a small team of language and technology enthusiasts working to help people improve their language skills faster and more efficiently (and to have more fun doing it).
Join us and help thousands of people get fluent faster!
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a user focused, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join the Clozemaster team. Your main goal will be ensuring our users get the help they’re looking for and they have a great experience with Clozemaster. This role is ideal for someone interested in improving existing customer support workflows as well as desinging and implementing new ones. You will be a champion for our users, working cross-functionally with other teams to report bugs and trends in learner feedback to ensure our users’ needs are met and expectations exceeded.
We’re a small team, all very part-time, very remote, and very focused on helping people learn languages, and we’re looking for someone interested in the same. This role will likely be 5-10 hours per week to start, and you can work whenever and wherever you'd like.
What you’ll do (responsibilities)
- Triage and respond to user support emails
- Clear the inbox each day of the work week (Monday to Friday)
- Help users resolve the issues they’re facing
- Try to reproduce and document bug reports
- Improve and expand our user facing knowledge base
- Document feature and language requests
- Help improve our internal processes and documentation
- Suggest and implement new ways of ensuring users keep making progress in their target languages and have a great experience with Clozemaster
What we’re looking for (requirements)
- Outgoing, friendly, and focused on helping users
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly professional communication skills
- Ability to handle projects independently and consistently deliver high quality work
- An interest in designing and improving customer support systems
- Enthusiasm for languages and language learning
- Experience triaging and responding to support messages
- Experience writing helpful knowledge base documentation with screenshot and screen recording explanations as needed
- Proficient and comfortable with technology, namely creating screenshots and screen recordings, Zoom, Slack, Google Docs
- Experience with Clozemaster, Duolingo, and other language learning apps
- Experience with Help Scout ideal but not required
- English fluency is a must, proficiency with other languages is a plus
- Open to expanding the role responsibilities as we grow
- Social media management experience a plus
How to apply
Please send your resume, what you like most and least about Clozemaster, and/or anything else you think would be helpful in determining whether you’d be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.