What happened with the Export Favorites option?

I can’t find it anymore.

1 Like

Same here! I was frantically looking for it, was this option removed?

1 Like

Aaaaaaaand it’s back! Moved it to the dashboard too.

Please let me know of course if you notice any issues or there’s anything we can do to make it better or more useful.

@theordinarykai - interested to hear how you’re using the downloaded favorites. Is there something we could do, add, or improve on Clozemaster?

2 Likes

@mike Thanks for the update! There isn’t much to say about the export option, I think it works fine as it is already. I do, however have another question!
Why is it that when we play the Favorites sentences, the supposedly randomly chosen sentences are always heavily repeated?
I have 600+ sentences marked as Favourites, but whenever I play a few sections of 10 sentences each, same sentences always show up and makes me wonder if there is a restricted range enforced?

There is an android app called “Semper”. It makes your practice vocabulary whenever you wanna unlock your screen. Doing the same thing with favourites would be a great feature for Clozemaster.

Plus I also noticed that a small selection of favourites shows up again and again while others are hardly ever coming back.

1 Like

Interesting! I’ve that to our ideas list.

And thanks for letting us know about the repeat issue. We’ll be rolling out changes to favorites so that you can play favorites by Fast Track, Most Common Word grouping, Grammar Challenge, etc. within the next 1-2 months that should also include a fix.