Unable to click Review

Something very strange seems to have happened to the web version: the Review button is not responding to clicks.

This happens in both Firefox and Vivaldi, for every course I have tried. It was working as expected just a few hours ago.

@mike

1 Like

I don’t see the problem in Firefox on Windows.

3 Likes

No problems here either. Hope it gets resolved morbrorper.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that this is on Android. The whole top of the dashboard, the area with rectangles above the timeline, is insensitive to taps.

1 Like

Hi. I’m also on android tablet - I regularly clear my cachet via Chrome-History-Delete (apologies, I expect u know this already) which often gets me out of trouble.

In bocca al lupo!

2 Likes

I can confirm this bug on iOS. I am unable to review in the web version in Safari or Firefox. The Clozemaster app is too out-of-date so I don’t use it.

This happened sometime this morning. It seems to have occurred the same time that the time zone was added to the Streak box.

Please fix!

2 Likes

I didn’t read here. But i had the same issue and wanted to know more.

It only happens when the screen is not wide enough (Firefox and Chrome). It’s easy to reproduce it you change the width of the clozemaster window on your computer. When Leaderboard and Favorites move below the Review and Streak the Review Button isn’t clickable anymore. The same problem occurs on Streak, Leaderboard and Favorites links.
If i change the Phone orientation to horizontal can start the Review process and the other links also work.

6 Likes

Changing the phone orientation to horizontal doesn’t work on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 14. I still can’t click any of the links.

4 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response, Koeppchen.

Later, I did see a problem on my Android phone where clicking the Favorites button did nothing. It was indeed on a narrow screen, with Favorites low on the page. I’ll have to see whether changing the width has an effect.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the trouble! This should now be fixed. Please let us know of course if you’re still unable to click those buttons or notice any other issues. Thanks again!

6 Likes