Success audio volume too low

Hi there,
Since the update, I have noticed that the “success” audio file (the one that plays when you finish a round) is very low compared to the text to speech or the “correct” / “incorrect” audio files that play after each sentence.

I tested this on Safari and Firefox (latest versions) on macOS Mojave.

1 Like

You mean the annoying sound that I had to mute because others in my household demanded it?

1 Like

To each his own :man_shrugging:
That sound actually feels very rewarding and is one of my highlights when using Clozemaster.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! The volume should now be fixed. Please let us know if it still seems too low.

@Romanophile you should be able to turn off sound effects via your game settings (gear icon bottom right on the web, top right on mobile) if you prefer.

1 Like

Thanks @mike, I definitely noticed it during my session today. Thank you for that!
It still feels like the sound level is not as high as that of the text-to-speech, so it may need to be cranked up a bit.

In a slightly related note, I think it would be great to have a new sound effect for when you level-up mid-session. The celebration GIF feels a bit too “silent” if you know what I mean. One idea would be to use an 8-bit Super Mario 1UP type sound. This is more of a suggestion / feature request, sorry for the off-topic!

1 Like