Scores in Clozemaster

I am so curious as to how some folks have earned such huge high scores. They must play for thousands of hours!
:woman_technologist:
I love the game and it made a huge difference in my French reading ability and speed so much that I have put French aside to focus on Japanese this year. I reccomend clozemaster to all my coworkers and friends!

5 Likes

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your feedback. They did play quite a bit. :slight_smile:

We are really happy that Clozemaster made a huge difference with French and we are hoping it will provide the same level of satisfaction for Japanese, as well.

Thank you again for recommending our app to your friends and coworkers and happy playing!

Georgiana at Clozemaster

1 Like

That’s awesome - glad to hear and thanks for recommending Clozemaster! :slight_smile:

We’re actually working on asking some of these power users to fill out surveys about their language learning strategies and methods as well as how they’re using Clozemaster to post on the blog. I’m curious to find out as well!

If you have any other feedback or there’s anything we can do to improve Clozemaster please always feel free to let us know. Thanks again!

1 Like

Also curious about this! By 9 am Monday, I see someone has already racked up more than 35000 points on French. I figure this is possible, so long as you score two "+35"s every minute from midnight, without pause. I suspect however they are using multiple choice, as this is faster, though it scores lower.
This has little to do with my own learning. If I can get 1000 in a day, that’s pretty intense for me. Just curious what these “power users” are up to!

2 Likes

I would just like to let you know that this site made a huge difference for me as well. Thank you for creating this awesome stuff!
Now my only wish would be a more frequently used forum…hopefully this will develop by time :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback! I believe it will develop quite well over time. :slight_smile:
If there’s anything we can do to further improve Clozemaster please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Happy playing!

I had 35,000 points on Monday in French. This was because my score didn’t reset from the previous week. For some reason it reset on Wednesday back to zero.

1 Like

Impressive in any case! Are you noticing significant improvement in your fluency?

1 Like