Review forecast accuracy

I’m really confused by the review forecast tool. Every day, it seems to forecast that I will have over 200 reviews. But I complete all my reviews every day and when I look back at my stats (the graph on my dashboard), I’m doing maybe 100 reviews or less per day. Why is the review forecast so high? Obviously, this isn’t a huge, pressing issue, but it seems odd.

That is odd, thanks for letting us know. We’ll check it out and will keep you posted. Any other issues please always feel free to us know. Thanks again!

I’ve also noticed that the review forecasts often don’t result in the reviews appearing on that day. When I went to bed last night at 10:30pm, the forecast said I still had over 200 reviews yet to appear for yesterday. They still haven’t been released this morning - my available reviews are still at 0. This happens frequently. Makes me wonder if it has something to do with time differences and my calendar isn’t the same as the Clozemaster calendar. I’d love to see all reviews for the day released in the early morning (user time!) so they’re available to work on when it’s convenient during the day.