No streak checkmarks between 11 p.m. and midnight

I am noticing strange behavior after 11 P.M. local time: all streak checkmarks are gone and won’t come back whatever I do. After midnight, it works normally again.

I am in the “(GMT+01:00) Stockholm” timezone, which is the one I have set on the website. I can’t set a timezone in the app, which I believe I could do before the May 19 update. But the app should be able to figure out the timezone from Android, shouldn’t it?

2 Likes

My “new day”, with next day’s reviews, appears to have started at 11:00 PM so that might be related.

1 Like

I observed another weird thing last night: At 1.30 a.m. My Languages showed 148 items for review for the Italian from English course, but the Dashboard displayed 0 (zero). However, in the morning, at 8 a.m. the Dashboard did display 148.

1 Like

If I open the Dashboard after midnight I can see that the number of items for review flashes at 148 or whatever, before settling at 0. However, when I start playing a collection with allegedly zero items for review, I am sometimes presented with a large number of review items anyway.

1 Like

This is still an issue in version 2.6.7. I notice that in the Accounts screen my device timezone is displayed as “Athens (2)”, which is not correct; I am in “Europe/Stockholm” (GMT+2, Central European Summer Time). Athens is GMT+3, which probably accounts for the one-hour difference.

1 Like

Ah ha! Ok thanks for letting us know about the time zone discrepancy. It sounds like we’re not getting the time zone from the device correctly which is likely contributing to the issue. Will work on a fix for the next release.

3 Likes

This seems to have been fixed in version 2.6.8.2 or earlier.

1 Like

Morbroper. I cleared all my Reviews yesterday and they’ve all returned today. I’m still learning how it works but thought I’d mention it. So today will just do reviews b4 they drown me;-)

1 Like

Floria7: there is no escape from reviews, other than having perfect memory :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha! It’s the first time there were quite so many. Think I’ve worked it out now, and I do need as many reminders as possible, so review me all you like Cloze, no problema!

Ps. Have now experienced the Hard Medium Easy option, so that’s interesting too.

2 Likes