‘Next Review’ Date Indicator seems broken

The ‘Next Review’ date indicator doesn’t seem to take into account ever-increasing intervals when mastered. When I answer a 75% complete sentence to make it 100%, it gives me the same date for next review as when I get a 100% reviewed correct. The 100% correct should have a next review much farther in the future.

I can live with this feature being broken as long as it is in fact assigning an ever increasing interval to my fully mastered sentences.

4 Likes

Hi commenting for better reach, have also notice the next review date shows 180 even after correctly answering a 100% master question

1 Like

FYI I am not getting that problem anymore. For example, my 0/25/50/75/100 intervals are 1,2,4,8,16, and it has some of my reviews scheduled into April 2024 now.

1 Like

thanks, sharing my settings in case that is useful

2 Likes

I think it is just the display and not the actual queueing function that is incorrect. Browse for the sentence and see what the next date is. See below:

3 Likes

@mike this isn’t a huge deal for me, but would it be possible to change the display after getting the sentence correct to what would be the next review date if I pressed ‘normal’?

1 Like

didn’t know I could search the next review date, but yeah you are correct is scheduling later than what it shows, thanks for the hint!

4 Likes