Multiple Choice Bug

I was playing a Cloze Collection, with the following settings:

It was going well, but at somepoint in the round, the answering options were as following:

A
B
C
C

The last two options were actually the same word. I answered the exercise (correctly), and it caused a bug on all subsequent sentences until the end of the round.

C
D
E
F
G

C
H
I
J
K

Etc.

Instead of 4 options, from that point on, there were 5 options, the first one always being that repeating word.

This may be related with “Multiple choice options” being set to “Cloze words”, as this is something I have recently started to play with and saw this happening for the first time.

This issue occurred on the Android app, I am not sure if it also happens on other platforms.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Android version 2.6.8 should have a fix - please let us know of course if you see the issue again.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Unrelated with the issue reported initially, but found another issue after updating to version 2.6.8.

After answering the missing word, tapping any word within the sentence crashes the app.

Edit: Noticed something strange with the text-to-speech. I have it set to a male voice. But for some odd reason, on my first review session today, the voice was female instead. When I tried to change it on the settings, the setting was gone. However, on the next round, everything went back to normal and now the voice is male again. The setting to change the text-to-speech is also displaying again.

In short: The text-to-speech voice setting changed from male to female, and back to male, without me changing anything.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! This issue should only occur when playing Turkish - we’d added a dictionary link that isn’t working properly. We should have a fix out within the next few days.

Will look into the TTS issue separately. Anything else just let us know. Thanks again!

1 Like