Curiously reappearing popup [fixed]

After adding a new cloze to a collection, from an existing sentence, when I move on to the next sentence the popup used to initiate the creation reappears and has to be closed. Input focus is lost in the process, which makes it even more annoying.

Screenshot_2020-09-16_09-15-39

The screenshot shows how the popup from the previous cloze appears on top of the next cloze.

This has been bugging me for long, and it would be nice to get rid of it. The behavior is not completely consistent - it may be that it only happens if the new cloze does not contain any of the words of the original cloze.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! This should now be fixed. Please let us know of course if you’re still seeing the issue.

3 Likes

I have started to see a similar behavior. It happens after having used “Search in collection sentences” on the close word and moving on to the next sentence.

This is using the Vivaldi browser on my Android phone. I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that always when I double-tap the cloze, I get the “Cut Copy Paste …” menu along with the popup. (Sorry, it seems impossible to catch the menu in a screenshot.)

1 Like